AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.
- Large hard-shelled protective case for storing and transporting camera equipment; quickly converts to a rolling case
- Pressure equalization valve creates an airtight and watertight seal; watertight at 1 meter for up to 30 minutes – IP67 rated (independently tested)
- Pre-cut foam squares allow for customizing the interior; equipped with a fold-down side handle for easy carrying and extendable top handle when used as a roller case
- Exterior measures 21.9″ x 13.7″ x 9.8″ and interior measures 20.5″ x 10.8″ x 7.5″; meets carry-on regulations for most U.S. domestic airlines and FAA’s maximum size for carry-on bags
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
3 thoughts on “AmazonBasics Large Hard Rolling Camera Case – 22 x 14 x 9 Inches, Black”
Wish I had bought the Pelican. Like you, I wanted to buy this to “save some money.”. In all honesty, I wish I had just gotten the Pelican. First the plastic is nowhere near as strong as pelican’s. And the same goes for the foam. No pelican I own depresses when pressure is applied to the center of the top, they’re usually solid. This Amazon basic case however has quite a bit of give. Do I fear my equipment will break in this case? No not at all. Am I still using it? Yes. I just wish I had spent the extra $20 for a…
Great little case with a lot of uses This small case is an excellent way to carry your valuable equipment safely and with style! I have several, and each is perfect for my uses. This case will be used to carry my photographic crystal balls. (see photo) Hard side, pluckable foam cores. Amazon Basics quality.
Built like a TANK This thing is built like a tank and full featured. It’s a bargain – buy it. (Hard Shell ‘Camera’ Case).If you don’t want the ‘amazonbasics’ logo – just peel it off, it’s only held on with strong double sided tape.Comes with two separate layers of pick-n-pluck foam, also a top lid layer of convoluted foam & a bottom layer of flat.Handle is rubberized for a comfortable grip.The lid is removable, for ease of customization – etc. by unscrewing one allen from the steel…
Comments are closed.